Kinky Phone Sex Girl Loves BBC

Its Easter Weekend! I keep giggling as everyone is saying how they cant get enough chocolate or they are in chocolate over load. Sure I know they are referring to the sweet treats but my kinky phone sex mind is going straight to the fetish gutter and having all those comments refer to big black cocks.



Come to think of it. Those wonderful chocolate Easter bunnies do have some very phallic ears and I would love to wrap my mouth around them and suck away to my hearts content.

Yes your right that could be taking things too far but if you love to see a girl suck back on a big black cock then you know that vision of sucking on some bunny ears got you excited and your mind wishing for a cheating girlfriend phone sex fantasy. Come on you know it did!

Your just as kinky as I am haha!

No need to hide it.

Might as well let our kinky minds join together and ahve some wild fun on the phone indulging in a delicious bbc cuckold fantasy. I know I am more than  game for one!

You can reach me by calling 1-888-662-6482 just ask for Kassidy the kinky phone sex girl with the love for all things chocolate

2.00/minute with a 10 minute minimum
www.cheapphonesexxx.com/kassidy is my link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bisexual Phone Sex Fun with Kassidy

Breast Fucking Phone Sex with Busty Kassidy