Breast Fucking Phone Sex with Busty Kassidy

Feel like my tits need a sign on them you have to be so big to fuck them. About 8 inches should do it. But for the ultimate in breast fucking phone sex fantasies you need to be far bigger. 




To satisfy my big titties you should be about 10 inches.I mean I do like to suck on that cock while its bouncing up and down between these 36 double d’s. 
Yes we are talking big tits baby so you need to have the equipment to fuck them. Little dicks need not apply. For I will humiliate you cause I wont be able to see or feel that pint size dick between these mountainous melons. 
Dont worry if you dont have the dick meat to fuck my tits you can still worship them. For I am all about breast worship fantasies and reminding you what your unable to have. Least what your dick cant have cause there is no breast fucking for you. 
My number is 1-888-662-6482 just ask for Kassidy lets dive into a breast fucking phone sex fantasy or least pretend you could fuck them. It might just be a breast worship fantasy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinky Phone Sex Girl Loves BBC

Bisexual Phone Sex Fun with Kassidy